I am a Designer and Researcher with a background in service design, product design, human-computer interaction, business strategy, and user research. I have helped clients & businesses push the boundaries through innovation by driving outcomes through design, telling stories to create emotional resonance, and building impactful products and services.
• Spearheaded the design and strategy of Core Experiences for the Meta Business Suite product across web and mobile applications, resulting in enhanced user engagement and satisfaction for 3 billion active users. • Conceptualized, designed, and implemented key user flows in the advertising journey, driving efficiencies that generated $2 million in additional revenue and resulting in a 25% increase in conversion rates and a 15% decrease in user churn. • Designed tailored experiences on the MBS Home surface for targeted audience segments, driving a 35% increase in advertisement engagement and 20% revenue growth.
Dec. 2019 - Mar. 2022
Radical Design Co.
• Drove the UX research & design for one of the largest utility companies in the Southeast by designing & innovating their economic development tools for increased engagement for over 1000+ daily users. • Strategized conceptual designs for customer needs across various business sectors for Texas Health resulting in patient satisfaction increasing by 22%. • Spearheaded the research and strategy initiatives while building out the UX team across several high-profile clients.
Jan. 2019 - Nov. 2019
Y Media Labs
• Coordinated key projects with State Farm by focusing on bringing Service Design to the forefront of several offerings including the State Farm app, Becky AI, & Photo Capture Assistant. • Led the design and strategy for the HCA Healthcare mobile app by understanding the future of nurse career path engagement and education that converted 85% in user engagement. • Built relationships with key clients such as Spirit Airlines, State Farm, HCA Healthcare, and Gamestop.
Nov. 2017 - Dec. 2018
• Launched the Mitsubishi Roadside Assist+ app from conceptualizing solutions, scoping deliverables, and leading the creative team resulting to being named a 2020 Future Digital Award winner. • Headed the redesign for RoundPoint Mortgage by performing a deep discovery of user requirements and building a template design system resulting in an increased 54% customer interaction volume. • Scoped the design needs with clients for Mitsubishi, RoundPoint, Republic Metals, and Lexis Nexis.
Mar. 2015 - Nov. 2017
Fjord / Accenture
Senior interaction designer
• Launched the FPL mobile application to help customers with self-services in their everyday utility needs, gaining a 5-star rating across the Apple and Google app stores. • Organized the UX research and strategy for Celebrity Cruises in re-imagining their business practices to increase customer volume and engagement across multiple touch points. • Collaborated with clients such as Coca Cola, Celebrity Cruises, AutoNation, IHG, and T-Mobile.
Jul. 2013- Mar. 2015
User Experience Designer
• Coordinated with a team of developers in an agile environment on a bi-weekly basis by improving interactive experiences and flows for the Predictive Analytics tool amongst 5 world-wide departments. • Performed over 40 hours of in-depth user research through stakeholder interviews, shadowing, and task analysis for the large server cloud software platform of IBM Cloud.
As a digital nomad, I love to travel and experience new places and cultures.
Being a designer means to empathize with one's surroundings. What better way to to travel and venture out into the world. This is my story, and I hope you enjoyed the narration.
“The design is not just what it looks like and feels like. The design is how it works” - Steve Jobs